While many of the miracle Garcinia Cambogia reviews have great information about whether or not this supplement works or have side effects, but when it comes to the “secret ingredients,” drop the ball. Why does this happen? Is it some cover up? Read along as we unravel the secret behind the pill.
No, it’s nothing so nefarious. It’s simply that most reviews don’t have the in-depth knowledge about the product and its side effects to really give you the full scoop like we do. Read along and we will hand down all the information about miracle Cambogia Garcinia and back it up with reviews from people who have used and are happy about the supplement as well as the side effects if not taken properly.
What is Miracle Garcinia Cambogia Extract?
If you don’t know what miracle Garcinia Cambogia extract is, it’s the number one weight loss supplement on the market today, mainly due to its extreme effectiveness as said by many reviews. Not to mention that this miracle pill is 100% natural, thus, lesser side effects. This miracle extract is taken from a pumpkin-like fruit called the tamarind. The tamarind has been used for centuries in Asian countries as “filler” in stews and a homeopathic remedy for all kinds of digestive ailments.
But when scientists isolated the active ingredient of the tamarind (hydrochloric acid, or HCA), they were able to extract it and put it into a powerful and potent supplement form. This miracle supplement promised new records in weight loss, mainly because hydrochloric acid (HCA) had been clinically proven to help people burn fat and lose weight fast without any change to their diet or exercise routine.
Does Miracle Garcinia Cambogia Work?
Now while this all might sound too good to be true, the effectiveness of this miracle pill is very real. The miracle and wonder that this supplement did to those who have used it can be read through various online reviews. Clinical studies have also shown that when HCA is taken for eight to twelve weeks, the fat loss is significantly higher than in people who are given a placebo. This means that the only difference in why one group of people lost more weight than the other has to be pinned to the addition of HCA to their system.
These studies and reviews have shown that this miracle really does wonders by:
1. Suppressing your appetite so you are eating less, thereby taking in less calories and fat. This is sort of the main side effect of the miracle pill.
2. Preventing your body from storing fat on a cellular level, thereby causing the reduced fat you are taking in to pass through your body more readily as waste.
3. Attacking the stubborn subcutaneous belly fat that is so hard to get rid of, making it easier for you to lose that spare tire, love handles and pudge.
4. Increasing the regulation of your hormones which help you deal with emotional stress and depression, thereby giving you better coping mechanisms than binge eating.
Miracle Garcinia Cambogia Ingredients
Indeed, the advantages and benefits of this miracle Garcinia Cambogia supplement are undeniable. What we really want to talk about, however, is how the miracle Garcinia Cambogia reviews and side effects leave out one of the most important topics—the miracle Garcinia Cambogia ingredients.
Yes, the reviews talk about HCA and how it is the main active ingredient in this miracle weight loss supplement, but what about the secret ingredients that most people don’t know about? There are only three of them:
1. Chromium. This mineral is important because when you have a chromium deficiency, you gain weight and can even develop diabetes. In addition to this, the HCA in Garcinia Cambogia reacts with the chromium to stabilize your blood sugar levels, creating a wonder team that surpasses any other supplement on the market.
2. Calcium. We don’t have to tell you about the many wonders of calcium, but one that you might not know about is its effect on weight loss in the short and long term.
3. Potassium. Just like calcium, potassium also has a long and short term effect on your weight loss. In fact, calcium and potassium combine to boost your metabolic activity to ensure that everything you eat is metabolized quickly. This means that all of your fat burning is happening at peak efficiency, giving your body less opportunity to store it.
If your miracle Garcinia Cambogia ingredients contain anything other than these, they are what are known as fillers or additives. These are basically “junk” ingredients that bring nothing to the table, but rather serve to bring the milligram dosage of the pill up so you will think you’re getting more active ingredient with each pill. When in fact, all you’re getting is lower dosages of inferior HCA and a bunch of fillers and additives that are potentially dangerous and have side effects.
Miracle Garcinia Cambogia Dr. Oz
Dr. Oz really takes issue with these companies selling inferior, filler-filled Garcinia Cambogia. He knows that aside from the dangerous side effects they have, the effectiveness of what he has dubbed “the Holy Grail of Weight Loss” has been also lessen. In fact, Dr. Oz released his own guidelines and reviews when buying this weight loss miracle:
• It should be at least 50% HCA
• It should have no fillers or additives
• It should be at least 750 mg to 1000 mg
Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects Liver
One of the reasons why you need to read reviews before buying this weight loss pill is that, Garcinia Cambogia side effects on your liver can be devastating. When you have supplements that are filled with harmful additives and fillers, your liver has to work overtime trying to filter these out of your system. You wind up doing more damage to your body than good, especially if you have a pre-existing liver condition.
That is why it is also advised by health experts that before you buy one of these, you should first read about Cambogia Garcinia review from people who have tried it and whether they encounter miracle Garcinia Cambogia side effects while taking the supplement. These reviews can either be found online or through publications.
Garcinia Cambogia Dosage
In order to avoid damaging your liver in any way, shape or form, you should always make sure that you are taking the recommended daily Garcinia Cambogia dosage. Dr. Oz recommends on his reviews that you take three pills a day, one in the morning, one at lunch and one in the evening for maximum power. Don’t go over 3000 mg in one day.
Just a word of reminder, always check out miracle Garcinia Cambogia reviews from people who have used it. Subscribe to my Newsletter for more fair reviews of this products along with several brands. You may also download my PDF for FREE to equipped yourself with information regarding this pill.