Reading through pure Garcinia Cambogia reviews can sometimes seem like you’re falling prey to some scam. That’s because the Garcinia Cambogia weight loss results are almost too good to be true. Add in the fact that Dr. Oz is calling this popular fat burning supplement the “Holy Grail of Weight Loss” and it’s clear to see how someone could start to grow leery of all the pure Garcinia Cambogia reviews out there.
But you what do you really need to know about pure Garcinia Cambogia? Read our reviews from people who have used it and its side effect to fully understand how the supplement works.
There are a lot of reviews online that come from different people who have used the supplement. These pure reviews usually talk about the side effects of the supplement. Now the question is, which reviews, are you going to believe with regard to side effects? Read further as we give you information and answers to your questions about pure Garcinia Cambogia.
Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss
Of course, that’s not to say that the pure Garcinia Cambogia weight loss effect isn’t real—it’s very, very real. Thanks to the all-natural HCA extract (hydrochloric acid extracted from the rind of the tamarind fruit), 100% pure Garcinia Cambogia has a quadruple effect on your body:
1. It blocks fat from forming in your body at the cellular level, meaning the fat you take in when you eat will just pass through as waste.
2. Pure extract suppresses your appetite, meaning not only is the fat you take in not storing in your body, and you’re also taking in less fat because you’re not as hungry.
3. The pure supplement also attacks the stubborn subcutaneous belly fat that is so hard to get rid of, loosening it up so it is reduced through minimal effort.
4. Finally, HCA helps to regulate the serotonin in your body, helping you to better deal with emotions and depression that can lead to binge eating and emotional eating.
As you can see, the effects of pure Garcinia Cambogia weight loss are very real, just as promised in the pure Garcinia Cambogia reviews. But what are those very same reviews not telling you?
The Pure Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects That You Need To Know
Unfortunately, the reviews are not telling you about the very real pure Garcinia Cambogia side effects. Most reviews just gloss over the side effects of HCA by saying something like, “When taken properly, there are no side effects”. While this is technically true (if you take the proper dosage for the proper amount of time, side effects are extremely rare), there are some side effects that need to be exposed, such as:
• Pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding shouldn’t take pure Garcinia Cambogia as it could cause your baby to lose his or her appetite and prevent fat from forming, thus putting their health in grave danger.
• Anyone with a liver or kidney disorder as the supplement could affect their health. Consult with your physician before using the pure extract supplement.
• Those with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia should not use this supplement, as pureGarcinia Cambogia can worsen signs of dementia.
• Anyone taking statins for lowering cholesterol as this can cause a dangerous drug interaction that results in muscle degradation and rhabdomyolysis.
• People with diabetes who are taking either glyburide or insulin should consult their physicians first, as HCA affects the levels of insulin and glucose in your body.
Of course, even if you don’t fit into any of these categories, simply taking too much pure Garcinia Cambogia extract—as with any supplement—can cause you physical discomfort, nausea and digestive pains are some of the side effects that some people have experienced when they took the supplement. While some reviews don’t have these side effects.
Why You Need Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract?
To further avoid any hidden side effects, you should take 100% pure Garcinia Cambogia. Hidden side effects don’t come from the pure extract supplement itself, but rather from the fillers and additives used in lower-quality supplements. To avoid this, simply consider what Dr. Oz has to say about choosing the best Garcinia Cambogia extracts to avoid side effects and better results.
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Reviews Dr. Oz
Dr. Oz warns users to only buy the real Garcinia Cambogia, not supplements that are laden down with artificial fillers, additives and preservatives. These can not only be harmful to your health, but they have no weight loss benefit. As such, they simply take up room inside the pill (appropriately titled “fillers”), leaving you less room for the actual active ingredient: HCA.
To avoid buying this cheap, dangerous version of pure extract supplement, follow the guidelines Dr. Oz sets out for purchasing Garcinia Cambogia:
• Always take 100% pure Garcinia Cambogia
• Check the ingredients for fillers and additives
• It should say “no fillers” and/or “no additives” right on the label
• The pure supplement should have at least 50% HCA
• Pills should be between 500 mg and 1000 mg
Many of these lower-quality bottles of weight loss pills are actually sold in big box stores and health chains. That’s why it’s so important to know what you’re looking for in a fat burner reviews before you even get to the store or look through pure Garcinia Cambogia reviews.
Where to Buy Pure Garcinia Cambogia?
Searching through pure Garcinia Cambogia reviews for the perfect brand and blend can be tedious and take way too much time. There are a lot of stores, such as GNC, that offer pure Garcinia Cambogia supplements. Walmart stores also have various brands of pure Garcinia Cambogia on their shelves. Just keep in mind, though, that other products on Walmart are not FDA approved, so don’t be impulsive when checking out pure Garcinia Cambogia supplements just because of very effective advertisements.
At the end of the day, there’s no harm in searching for the right pure Garcinia Cambogia reviews first to know which one is THE one. This will also save you money and from future side effect when taking the right dosage and product. Download my FREE PDF here for more tips and guides on how to get the right supplement for you or you may want to subscribe to my Newsletter.